Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Why Every Internet User Should Join ALGOCO

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO's story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spy ware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! Click here -
Sign up for AGLOCO! (If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO.)

The bigger the AGLOCO network gets, the more valuable every Member becomes, and the more you make from the system. The larger AGLOCO is, the better our ability to generate revenue for our Members.

Thanks

happy marketer

~~~~~~~~~~
technorati link

~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to get Free Targeted Website Traffic

4 Comments:

Blogger L.I.D said...

I have found that in trying to monetize my blog that the easiest way to
build income is through referring visitors to programs that have no cost and
require minimal time and make them money. This is much more efficient than
adsense and other afiiliate programs.

AGLOCO is good but this is great!

Take The Internet Back

http://www.taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refId=3901

Let me know what you think.

Jane Lake

10:24 AM  
Blogger happy marketer said...

Hi Jane -

Thanks for the comment. I have found in the past that e-mail programs just don't seem to suit me. For various reasons they just don't work out.

AGLOCO does not require ANYTHING, other than downloading the toolbar (NO spyware or other hidden badies) and normal surfing.

Just build a reasonable downline in it (use your blog), and you make money for being on the Internet.

How could anything be easier?

hm

2:19 AM  
Blogger Christian said...

AGLOCO is imo a great opportunity Im also with it but I cant share the mega HYPE that is made about it. There isnt even a product till now, just an idea that sounds good. I just remember all the "get paid to surf" bars you could join 3-4 years ago. They all got HYPED to nowhere and were gone/insolvent as fast as they went live.

Im not a negative person, thats why Im in AGLOCO too, I also gonna build a small downline.

8:14 AM  
Blogger happy marketer said...

Hi Chris -

I agree, there have been several other surf bars in the past that didn't really produce.

(As a matter of fact, I joined a new site with a free tool bar - it's at the top of this blog, if you want to check it out)

Still, I'm a believer and I'll keep the faith unless something happens to AGLOCO.

hp

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here
Find Out How

Google