Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Free Advertising That Works! Only 3 days left to get in -


Subscribe to Happy Marketer! with NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Save at Overstock.com!

Hi - Happy Marketer here -

I like free stuff as much as the next person - maybe more. I'll admit it - I'm hooked on freebies, and getting freebies.

This is one freebie that really works (you should get hooked on it).

If you're trying to promote ANYTHING AT ALL on the web, this free advertising method is ABSOLUTELY one of the best ones available - You really need to use it. No BS -

You may have heard people talking about "Instant Buzz" over the last few weeks. I've been using it myself and the results have been fantastic (by far the best free advertising system I've seen).

Normally, participation is by invitation only (I was lucky enough to get an invitation), but they're opening it up to the public from May 31st to the 3rd of June.

Get Instant Buzz!

It's important that you check this out before they change it back to invitation-only. You'll regret it if you don't.

Anyway, check out the above link for details. That will explain the system better than I can.

All I can say is that the results for me so far have been superb.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write - Just be sure to install it first before, as it only takes a few seconds and it's very easy to use.

Looking forward to talking to you once you have it installed! I can also talk to you via the community they have set up - once you're inside.

Here's the link again:
Get Instant Buzz!

Thanks -

Happy Marketer!

P.S. If you read this AFTER June 3, and you missed getting in on the "buzz", go to this page and fill in the blanks - if I still have an invitation left, I'll send you one. If you receive an invite, please use it - I only have so many to give away.

==========================================


Click here to get Free Targeted Website Traffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here
Find Out How

Google