Friday, June 17, 2005

Disney Characters - Which One Are You?


Subscribe to Happy Marketer! with NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Save at Overstock.com!

Have a little fun on Friday - at my expense!

I ran across this site that will tell you which Disney character you are most like (if you answer the questions honestly).

Turns out I most closely match one of my favorite Disney personalities - Goofy. Hyuck! However, my nose is not quite as large, nor do my teeth protrude as much.

You scored as Goofy. Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You aren't worried about embarrassing yourself (like posting this?), so you are one who is more than willing to try new things.

Goofy

69%

Sleeping Beauty

63%

Peter Pan

56%

The Beast

56%

Cinderella

50%

Pinocchio

50%

Snow White

25%

Cruella De Ville

25%

Ariel

19%

Donald Duck

13%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com


It's fun and only takes a couple'a minutes - try it out.

Satisfy that desire burning inside you!

"If I were born in cartoon land, which Disney dude (or dudette - my next closest match was Sleeping Beauty) would I be?"

Have a Grrrrr-8 weekend -


Click here to get Free Targeted Website Traffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here
Find Out How

Google