Monday, April 25, 2005

Free-to-Join Traffic Tool Brought Me 4 MILLION Ad Impressions and Over $14,000

- Click here to promote your blog for FREE -




April 25, 2005

****************************************
Reality: This Free-to-Join Traffic Tool Delivered
Over 4 MILLION Ad Impressions - and
Over $14,000!

Reality: Directly sponsored in IB – 459
****************************************

When people see numbers like those, they usually ask me how it was done, or more importantly, "How can I do it?".
(Even if you're an InstantBuzz member already, you're probably not using this mind-blowing technique!)

The answer I give them is not:
- A big mailing list
or
- Paid advertising

The answer is:
I have a simple marketing program to systematically refer people to Instant Buzz, even while I'm snoring and dreaming of the day I purchase my home in Hawaii (or the Carribean). It's really not a secret at all.

Everyone who has reached "Leviathan" status in Instant Buzz either:

1) Had a huge list to start with - or -
2) Ta-Daaaa! They are using a proven system to refer people.

It's that simple. Really.

If you don't have a big list to refer people (I don't), then you need the system I am using. It's simple and it takes almost no time to setup.

IF YOU WANT TO START GETTING MORE TRAFFIC AND MAKING MORE MONEY -

Just say "Hocus-pocus" and click
here now:

All will be revealed...


Click here to get Free Targeted Website Traffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here
Find Out How

Google